Saturday, September 10, 2011

Not The Flashy Type

You won't see me wearing the latest trends. In fact I still wear a pair of pants I bought 12 years ago. Their still fine. Faded, a little torn in some areas, but I still like wearing them. It still doesn't expose my privates - it serves the purpose.

It makes me feel good to be in them. It makes me feel sure that when I walk out there and people see me, they would know it's me even if I was covered/hidden from waist up.

"Hi, Dann!", they'd greet me.

I guess I just don't pay much attention to being trendy.

You won't see me in skinny jeans. I fear that they'll rip in half when I accidentally stride or quickly run up the stairs.

You won't see me wearing shades. I think they're very annoying to wear and I have that constant fear that they would break, fragment, and blind me.

I don't dye my hair. My body is enough to tell people I'm a kargador sa pier. Bleaching my hair is a redundancy.

I don't wear v-necks. My chest is fine and well protected where they are inside my shirt. If you want cleavage, look at your obese friend's ass crack.

I don't wear perfume all the time. I forget to spray them on in the morning.

Sometimes, the smell is too strong that It's turned annoying rather than pleasing to people near you.  You become a walking ammonia bottle ready to suffocate unwary strangers. You become an outlaw in elevators and your presence makes your fellow lift riders beg for the doors to open on the next floor.

 LOL.

Maybe I'm just not wired to dress like you, to look like you or smell like you..

Or maybe I'm just poor. o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment